Highlights of "Culinary Camp" at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY
My brother Christopher runs the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva which just had a 4-day "culinary camp" at New York Kitchen in Canandaigua, NY. Christopher snapped the photos and videos, I edited them and added Annie Bauerlein's gorgeous song, "Blueberry Pancakes" to the soundtrack. Now I want to drop everything and go to culinary camp, too. Enjoy!
Six Minute Highlights of 2019 Culinary Camp at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY featuring "Blueberry Pancakes" from ONE MEAT BALL, the album/cookbooklet
- The Last Hurrah -- join John Gorka, Cheryl Wheeler, Patty Larkin, Cliff Eberhardt, and me -- 14 more concerts and that's it!
- We must have emailed back and forth 100 times last night, finished the video in the wee hours, and here it is in BroadwayWorld!
- Michael Moricz, Mr. Rogers' musical director, wrote this -- I made the video -- we stayed up all night -- over 1,000 views so far -- a song for the dawning of 2020
- Could We Love Harry Connick Jr More Than We Already Do?
- My "Universal Holiday Greeting" gets it all over with in 39 seconds
- After staying up all night working on this, the songwriter asked me not to post it -- but then he changed his mind
- First leg of 26 city group tour starts November 7 at the Tarrytown Music Hall
- Gene Weingarten, a two-time Pulitzer winner, has written quite some book -- here's an excerpt
- Seth and I discuss Trump fatigue, Bob Dylan's "Rolling Thunder Revue," and "Disaster: The Musical"
- In its first 24 hours on FB it's over 2600 views -- I guess I hit a nerve! Don't do what I did (procrastinate for 5 years)
- Gene Weingarten in today's Washington Post doing his best to promote true love using my song/video about Mary the Goldsmith
- It's called "Ode To Clint Eastwood" at the Washington Post website making its debut at Noon ET today (Tues). This is not a joke. Mary is SERIOUS.